Sunday, September 23, 2007

He thinks Pugs are ugly

Well, while we were in the car yesterday, I broached the subject of Pugs.
"Do you like Pugs?" I asked.
"No. They're ugly" was his reply.

I can understand anyone thinking they are ugly, and maybe they are a little bit ugly, but they are also cute looking ugly animals. Anyway, does it really matter? He does not want a dog anyway, so why should he care what the dog looks like!

My kids like Pugs. They sort of fit the bill: not hairy, not big, don't require masses of exercise. There are a couple of downfalls that I can see: a) they snore, b) they do not like the hot weather. Well, that's okay, because I already live with someone who is exactly the same! So perhaps it would be a match made in heaven. Husband and Pug might hit it off really well!

No comments: