Monday, September 24, 2007

A Week Too Late

I neglected to check out the website for one of the regional pet adoption agencies. And you guessed it, there was a lovely black Pug looking for a new home. Unfortunately, they hadn't kept their website up to date and the Pug had already been adopted by the time I rang. If I'd checked ten days ago perhaps we could have adopted him. Oh well, that's the way the cookie crumbles.

I originally just wanted a mutt - a "heinz" variety dog, so perhaps that's still the way to go.

In regard to the driveway side gate, my husband wants to extend the side fence further down the block. This entails talking to the neighbours and working something out. What if they don't want a fence? I guess the only way to find out is to ask. But, you know, we really don't see them much. They are always in and out. I should get onto it quick smart so I can ring some fence companies. The sooner the fence is up and gate is moved, the quicker we can get a dog!

No comments: